Re: [MV] BOYS - ANTI TANK RIFLE - IN .50 -M37 For Sale

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 08:53:30 PST

BATF Regs.......I hold a Class three license to sell MGs, SBS, AOWs,
Suppressors and I also trade in DDs, or commonly called Destructive Devices.

I also have a 07 Manufactures License that alloows me to make everything
above, excluding DDs.

The regs are DD is anything over 1/2 inch diameter. That is the law...a .55
Boys is a DD and thats it. It has a bore diameter over 1/2 inch. Thats why
all or almost all Boyes rifles are rebarrelled to .50 BMG and those that
are not converted and are .55 caliber are registered as Destructive
Devices....

Consult the BATF regs on line if you wish...

My M37 Kit is for sale......contact me....MV Content!

Best of luck!

Jon