Re: [MV] North Carolina Antique Vehicle Inspection Law

From: L51940@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 10:12:47 PST

It is nice to see a post about a State that is sensitive about preserving the past. I particularly like the "horseless carriage" tag. I've had good experience with having antique tags on my truck here in Michigan although they are pretty restrictive. Some of the horror postings from people who have had problems getting their vehicles on the road in other States make me glad I don't live in one of them. I don't think I'd last a week in California however Texas sounds pretty cool.

Dave McConnell