CAD models of trucks

From: Mark J. Blair, NF6X (nf6x@nf6x.net)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 11:41:57 PST

Hi. Do any of y'all know where I could get dimensionally-accurate CAD
models of any common US military vehicles? Line drawings comparable to
the ones found in TMs (especially overhead views) would be fine; I don't
need any fancy 3D stuff.

I'd like to find models (overhead views in particular, though side and
end views would also be helpful) of any of the trucks and trailers I own
in .DXF format for import into AutoCAD, i.e. M35A2, M109A3, M543A2,
M998, M561, M101A2, M105...

I'm drafting plans for my new barn and house, and I'd like to park my
trucks in the plans to make sure I'm allowing enough room and to get a
better feel for what the end result will be like. I've been limping
along by drawing rectangles representing the sizes of the trucks, but it
would be a lot nicer to park recognizable trucks in my drawings. :-)

Thanks in advance for any leads!

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x@nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/nf6x/