Re: [MV] OT British Royal

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 18:24:26 PST

MV content: When England was rescued, during the Nazi blockades, the food
and fuel arrived in big sea-going MV's

***** Was England being blockaded by NAZI MV's ? How many of the members
of the German Navy were NAZI's ?

MV content: When London was under constant attack by Nazi bombs, flying
MV's
saved the city

****** NAZI bombs ? Would those also be flying MV's ? Piloted by NAZI's
? Thought those were unpiloted. Guess they came after the NAZI
"regular" bombs. Did the Germans have ANYTING that wasn't NAZI ?
 Saved by flying MV's ? I think a good eal of them were shot down by anti
aircraft fire. Bet relatively few were actually shot down or "tipped"
over. Later we have learned that counter espionage had actually gotten
the wrong info to the Germans doing the guidance system setups & most
were flying into the surrounding contryside, not into the city.
Steve