Re: [MV] OT British Royal

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 18:37:33 PST

From: "Stephen L Dussetschleger" <dussetschleger@juno.com>

*** Was England being blockaded by NAZI MV's ?

Since the Nazi party was in control, and waging a war, I would say "Yes"

 ***How many of the members of the German Navy were NAZI's ?

I give up. How many?

*** NAZI bombs ? Would those also be flying MV's ?

Yes

*** Piloted by NAZI's ?

No, they were unpiloted.

*** Guess they came after the NAZI
 "regular" bombs.

Correct

***Did the Germans have ANYTING that wasn't NAZI ?

Don't know. Tell us if they had anyting.

***Saved by flying MV's ? I think a good eal of them were shot down by anti
 aircraft fire. Bet relatively few were actually shot down or "tipped"
 over. Later we have learned that counter espionage had actually gotten
 the wrong info to the Germans doing the guidance system setups & most
 were flying into the surrounding contryside, not into the city.

Oh. I had it wrong. Sorry, I'm a product of public education. But I do
remember something about the battle of Britain.