CUCV Lights

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2005 - 18:34:37 PST

On a CUCV fuseblock, there is a 30 amp circuit breaker that is for the
lighting system. I have had this happen to me-to be driving at night and
for no apparent reason all light go dead. I stopped (fortunately there was
enough moonlight to see a little!) I felt around the fuseblock and nearly
burned my fingers on that breaker. This was no fun but after about 5
minutes or so came back on and never had a problem again. As I look back,
could have been a defective breaker as there was nothing to make it that
hot. I would like to hear more feedback if anyone finds any different.
Julian Burke