Re: [MV] CUCV Lights

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2005 - 19:19:42 PST

I appreciate the responses. I now have a starting point.

I forgot to mention that I did notice that I had a headlight on the left
side not burning about two weeks ago and I replaced it the next day after
learning on this list that they were 12 volt, remember that? I'll have to
keep a close watch on things. I'll look for that circuit breaker tomorrow
so that when it happens again I'll stop and see if its hot to the touch.

Thanks again fellers,

Sonny