Re: [MV] CUCV Seat covers

From: JoeYoungInc@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 16:04:18 PST

I bought NOS canvas covers from Front Line quite a while
ago. My dog ripped them up recently and when I called Front
Line, they were out of them. I didn't know Saturn had them,
so I talked to Judith @ New Life. She agreed to make me sets
for the front seats, so I sent her what was left of my covers.
She made them and I tried them on the CUCV, but I didn't like
the way they fit, so I sent her pics and suggestions. It was
the bottom covers that bothered me, too tight. Judith sent me
an improved version and it seems to be fine. I have pics if
someone is interested. Call Judith for pricing: 1-802-827-6124
I don't want to step on Saturn's toes, but if you are after a
better fit (NOS canvas is usually old and shrunk), you
might want to go with new made.
Joe Young