Georgia Sentate Bills 27 and 28

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 14:25:30 PST

They're in the (Georgia) Senate Public Safety and Homeland Security
Committee now. Now's the first time to give senators a call and prod
them to support the bills. I've written the chairman and left a phone
message for one of the committee members that I've had contact with
before.

If you know any of these people, let them know you want to see the
bills move forwards unchanged in principle (tweaks may be necessary
to make the DMVS happy).

The home page for the committee is
http://www.legis.state.ga.us/cgi-bin/org_detail.pl?Com=gaspubs

Some of this data may be wrong as the webmaster at the State
Legislature's web site is a bit behind on the new changes.

The committee members are:
Senator Brian P Kemp (Athens - 404 463-1366 - bkemp@legis.state.ga.us)
Senator Jeff E Mullis (Chickamauga - 404 656-0057 - jmullis@legis.state.ga.us)
Senator Jeff Chapman (Brunswick - 404 463-1322 - jchapman@legis.state.ga.us)
Senator Gloria Butler (St Mountain - 404 656-0075 - gbutler@legis.state.ga.us)
Senator Joseph I. Carter (Tifton - no # listed - joseph@josephcarter2004.com)
Senator Steen Miles ( Decatur- incorrect listing - smiles@legis.state.ga.us )
Senator Valencia Seay ( Riverdale- 404 656-5095 - vseay@legis.state.ga.us)
Senator Ross Tolleson ( Perry- 404 463-8056 - rtolleso@legis.state.ga.us)

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -