Re: [MV] tracked vehciles on city streets

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 11:52:52 PST

I can only speak about the town where I live

Our local guard unit a few years back was a tank company, either M48s or
M60s - and they drove them in parades we had - UNTIL state of Tennessee
stopped them from driving on state roads, reason given was that tank was too
heavy for state bridges, I found this very interesting for parade route did
not cross any bridges.

Everette