Re: [MV] tracked vehciles on city streets

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 18:51:46 PST

Several years ago and up to last year, our unit was invited to many towns
and in some cases we were encouraged to run the tanks through the town and
just keep the local traffic laws in mind.

Ran right through Pigeon Forge Tennessee, St Louis, Mo. Oak Ridge Tennessee,
Louisville, KY and another town in Indiana, as well as Madison,
Indiana.....the local officials loved it and we have been invited back!

MV content.....Stuart M5A1 Tanks.....

Jon