Re: [MV] tracked vehciles on city streets

From: Bill Kealey (cwkealey@atlanticbb.net)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 09:42:59 PST

I agree with Claude completely.

As for the CYA this is okay but take the advise which adds w/P to the end
and CYAw/P. This will put the pressure on whomever is giving you guidance
to be correct and more importantly having your paper trail with you will
protect you. Conversations can be dis-rembered and most importantly
conversations can't be recorded without the other persons permission so
CYAw/P is the only safe option. IMHO. If they don't want to give you a
copy of the regulation or law in a pamplet or other preprinted official
document ask them to photocopy it for you. AND get the name of who gave it
to you as well as the time, date and location written by you on the
document.

Hope this helps,

Bill Kealey
MVPA 24623