towing a 3/4 trailer / MTA Show & Swap Meet Dover NJ April 2nd & 3rd

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 06:19:05 PST

Darrell,

Where are you located ??? I took off a crank type & installed an
electric crank on my civilian trailer. My old one is not being used.

If you are in the East, I can give it to you at the KOREAN WAR VETERANS
ASSOCIATION TRAILER during the MTA Show & Swap meet in Dover NJ on April 2 &
3, 2005.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer