Re: [MV] Convoy Southern Serial

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 07:16:39 PST

Joe,
Really hate to hear that you will not be riding with us this year, but I
understand exactly why you are making this decission and I agree that it is the
best one for you to make. You know where I'm going to be, so stop by and get
a drink and some food when you do visit the rally...

Perhaps you can supply Kenny from Florida with the two end spaces that you had
planned on using. That way, he can park his truck/trailer next to the rest of
us from the South, we can help keep an eye on his stuff, and he can join us for
eats, etc. I think that it would also be good from a size/parking issue since
he likely will win the convoy prize for longest MV in the Serial...

I've asked Brandon Cobb to be our Yellow Serial Commander in your place this
year. He has made the trip before, works well with others, and will be
driving his wrecker...

Call me at 919-773-2143 night/weekend if you want to talk, or page me at
800-539-2087.

Kenny:
We will be staying overnight Wednesday at a hotel in Doswell, VA right between
Kings Dominion amusement park and the truck stop where we fuel and meet with
the guys driving up from Tidewater VA. You could ride up I95 and meet us at
that location, or you could swing over and run up I85 and join the guys from
Western NC near Greensboro, NC and myself at Henderson, NC for the ride up to
Richmond/Doswell on Wednesday...

Best wishes to you both,
Cabell Garbee
Convoy Commander, 2005 East Coast Convoy
www.garbee.net/~cabell
www.eastcoastconvoy.com
www.ncmvpa.com