Re: [MV] tire chains and questions

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 12:53:05 PST

I have about 10 sets, pairs, or what ever you want to call them. I plan to
put some on ebay but what I plan to put on ebay will be for one tire instead
of two. I plan to remove one half. I think they will sell better this way
and shipping might be easier. Here's the picture I have had on my web site
for a year or so

http://www.joetrapp.com/pages/958686/index.htm

They are about 100" or so long but I never measured the width. I do have
two for a single wheel that I measured the other day and they where like
116" long and 19" wide. I am thinking they might actually be for 11.00 by
20 instead of 9.00 by 20. The ones I have pictured on the above page fit
the back of my deuce fine with the 9.00 by 20 tires.

If Ryan (hello Ryan) is interested I bet you could add a few inches to these
chains and put them on 11.00's. These things are easy to take apart and put
back together again. And Atlanta isn't too far away.

I have been asking $50 for what is on the web page. I have not yet used any
of these but they are tire chains, what you see is what you get.

Joe Trapp