tire chains and questions

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 12:25:58 PST

I dug out some tire chains today for Ryan but I don't what they fit for
sure. I have posted pictures and measurement at the link below if anyone can
help. Down here we don't use snow chains a lot but we do have plenty of red
clay and mud, would they work as well in mud? I see they are sold in pairs,
do they just go on the pulling wheel (s), per axle, all tires?? TIA Wayne

PS I saw the picture Bjorn posted the other day showing his tire chains but
no one commented on the fact that the truck had only a bikini top on it. I
couldn't believe it when he came by here the other day, I was freezing just
walking around outside with him and he was driving in all that cold weather
with no sides and no heater.
(BTW He was a real nice guy and I was glad to meet him!)

http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/militarytirechains