Re: [MV] Ebay seller

From: Mike (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 22:38:05 PST

Since this is the second time this has come up I decided to check the guy out. I was wondering how he has 98+% pos feedback when he seems to have 100% neg on the list. I saw were Longhunter7 left neg feedback, did the rest of you? He doesn't warn you that there will be a handling charge so I sure wouldn't like being charged a large one. With his feedback, I wonder if he is inconsistent with what he charges. Maybe he charges more if he thinks it went too cheep. I noticed were some said he was fast in shipping and some said it took a month.

To bad for us because he has 50 mostly MV items up for bid right now. I would really have to think twice before I bough something from him now.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS