Re: [MV] Ebay seller

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 14:03:42 PST

     I recommend that anyone beware of any items being sold by "foxholejoe".
Most everyone who has dealt with him TO INCLUDE MYSELF has had a bad
experience with him. He is also a RIPOFF for shipping. I bought two small
oil filters from him on Ebay not realizing what I was doing and he demanded
$14 shipping for a 1.99 item that would normally cost $1.50 shipping. To
add insult, the filters were rusty from being left outside for some time and
were worthless for any use. If his items are good, you will LOSE on the
shipping!!! BTW, NOS horns are not hard to find from any reputable surplus
dealer.