Re: [MV] Volvo C304 Resoration/Customization

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 02:36:18 PST

Dear Dave,

Thanks for your contribution to the Volvo/pinz/Landrover FC subject, you
have saved me from saying the same. I would add that in my opinon both the
Volvo and the Pinz are a better class of vehicle than the dear old Landrover
FC. Perhaps while mentioning design criteria one should not omit the Unimogs
a supremely capable and adaptable range and like the Pinz are still in
production and undergoing continued development

Best regards from David Gudmunsen