Re: [MV] Ebay seller

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 07:06:53 PST

Doesn't it come down to the retalliatory negative FB people leave for the
original poster of neg. FB? There is some kind of aversion to receiving
negative FB from the original offender so they back off.

I left neg. FB for a Villiage Idiot when my package arrived and the unit
inside was totally destroyed due to lousy packing (and UPS
morons).....needless to say, I got retalliated against. People just don't
want that red symbol next to their unblemished record....retalliation works.

Lar
www.antiquetelephone.com