Re: [MV] Ebay seller

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 12:37:43 PST

Huhhhhh? HELLO!!! Am I the only one who caught this????
USAF buys stuff on Ebay?
What does the USAF use as an ID? ZOOMIEGUYS or B1rdMen? I'd like to put them
on my favorite sellers search.
What is their feedback rating look like?
 Any Negatives? Bet they don't give negatives, just get even?
Do they get pissy about shipping charges?
 Do they ever lose an auction?
They have an Ebay store?
 Do they bid or prefer 'Buy it now'?
 Do they use Pay Pal?

How about the Army, Navy or USMC?
USCG offer seized dope under 'Buy It Now'?
The possibilities boggle the mind!
    Inquiring minds want to know.....

    Ronzo