Re: [MV] The Game's Afoot!

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 12:32:10 PST

Ha. I am currently inundated with news of dead
Nigerian officials and/or businessmen. They spirited
millions out of the country into offshore accounts and
then had the bad timing to die accidently leaving said
money to relatives needing ME- who is "recommended"
(!)to help them get hold of the dough.

I find it iteresting as the action requested is
obviously completely dishonest, but they contact me-
coz they need someone "honest" and/or
"trustworthy"...ha.

Anyway, give us the guys email, we should all email
him with lower offers... teehee..but ask that he/they
show some faith with a "deposit"...

That said...string em along buddy!!! and keep us
posted..(gotta love the Lads o Lagos site!!!