Strato Blue FSN

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 13:17:15 PST

I don't have the info requested in this email I just got concerning the FSN for
Strato Blue, can any of you answer the gentleman's question for me??

Thanks,
CGarbee

"Dear Sir,

my name is Wolfgang Rotter and I am a modelbuilder of USAF trucks from germany.
On your webside I saw some pictures of restaurated M-37 truck. It was colored
in blue. Could you send me the FS-Number of the blue color or send my mail to
the owner of the M-37. I need this number for built some models and nobvody can
tell me the correct color. At this webside you will see a picture of a blue
USAF M-37 and a blue USAF Volkswagen http://www.sembachveterans.org/bo.htm .

I am looking forward to hear from you, with kindest regards

Wolfgang Rotter"