Re: [MV] Ebay seller * FRANKS SURPLUS **

From: 52m37@charter.net
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 15:22:10 PST

Cabell:
 I have had a few dealings with Frank. All good. At one point I bought an
interior light fixture from him. Had red and white lenses. When I got it one
of the light sockets was bad so I wanted to return it. He said no just keep
it and sent me a second one ant no charge and he covered shipping.

I know that some companies will only ship to the address associated with
your credit card, maybe its the same deal with PayPal?
Hal