Frank's

From: candlewickjeep2@webtv.net
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 15:49:23 PST

I have found his shipping charges to be higher than they should be.
When I questioned "her" she said the package weighed and was rated at 4
pounds. When I got it and examined the shipping info it weighed 1
pound.

It bugs me when ANY seller lists every dadgummed M series vehicle made
in their description when what they have on auction is only for one
vehicle.

He has some pretty hard to find stuff sometimes and that's why I bite
the bullet and buy from him.

No problems with service, condition of product, packaging, shipping
time, or anything else. Just the things above.

Mike