The game's afoot, (continued)

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 20:55:10 PST

Here is the latest message from my friend in Nigeria:

HELLO

   THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO SHIP OUT THE PARTS
AFTER YOU HAVE CHARGE MY CARD FOR THE PAYMENT.ALSO I WILL LIKE TO KNOWN IF
THIS PARTS ARE GEUNIE CUMMINS PARTS WITH THE LOGO ON IT.

WAITING TO READ FROM YOU SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED

REGARDS.

My answer: "I will ship as soon as I charge your credit card. Yes, the parts
are genuine."

I will say that this is a new twist on the perennial scam. So far, he has
not asked for any advance fee, or indicated that he wants me to perform any
unsavory acts with banks, lawyers, or goats. He obviously is a BSA, as he
refers to my "store" which I do not have, and he has accepted my imaginary
pricing for the main bearings. I am certain, however, that the other shoe is
about to drop.

apb