Re: [MV] The game's afoot, (continued)

From: JTravis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 12:51:02 PST

They're only a cruise missle away, and maybe the EMP would knock out
their internet connection, if nothing else.
MV content: Speaking of which, wasn't there a Russian missle launcher
for sale on eBay recently? Perhaps you could "airmail" their bearings
to them with it, via the "express" service? Just be sure to ask for a
photo of the scammer standing outside looking up and wearing a catcher's
mitt first, to be sure the "package" arrives to the right guy! :-)

Jay