Re: [MV] The game's afoot, (continued)

From: Bill Kealey (cwkealey@atlanticbb.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 18:06:51 PST

APB,

You cad!

How dare you insult this upstanding and truly fine gentleman by insulting
his honor by only putting a measly $10.00 inquiry on his card.

Obviously, when dealing with a fellow of this high caliber ... eh, callabar
. er, a, clabberra .... oh, the heck with it. This classy dude from the
mid eastern region you should have asked for much, much more as I am sure
his card has an anti-fraud minimum limit on it.

You sir ... should be ashamed. Embarassed, I say ....

But, ... if not ... that's cool too.

< silly old grin >

Bill Kealey
1954 USMC M38A1 Willys jeep
1972 USA M35A2 6X6 AM Gen. truck w/winch
1985 USAF M105A2 Turtle trailer
1982 Honda GL500Interstate mo-hopper