Re: [MV] fouling sparkplug and timing question about M151

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 16:00:48 PST

I know a spark plug can actually look pretty and clean
in good shape, but it still won't fire right and we
call it a fouled plug...ok fair enough and let's skip
the part about dirty electrodes, thats a given they
won't fire right, but what possibly could happen
internally that would make a plug not fire or fire
weakly? How does that condition happen?

One of lifes great mysteries for me.

Also, can an M151 fire 180 degrees out of time? Just
curious as I know some engines can, but won't run
worth a diddly squat.

Thanks in advance!!!!!