Re: [MV] Latest development ... M151 still misses

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2005 - 10:28:54 PST

These are all excellent ideas, what a great resource.
Here's one idea I totally missed and I should have
known better (lil forehead slap now):

Joe Foley came up with the idea to do a vaccum check
for a possible obstruction or manifold leak. I am
about to go outside and do that right now! I think we
are getting real close. If that vaccum needle starts
going wild I am pulling the intake and see whas up!