M35A2 Question

From: Tom Kelly (tjk2356@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 06:23:13 PST

 Yesterday, I picked up a Deuce from Mark Blair in Riverside, CA, the
beast needs a little TLC, but runs and drives great, Mark is a good guy
to deal with, he's honest and fair, a rare commodity in todays business
world.

The truck I purchased is a 1C powered, airshift, non-winch model. I plan
on installing a winch, I know the drill, I've done it before, my
question is this; Will the PTO off of a M35 Gasser, work on the
Multifuel tranny, or will I need to get another PTO?

 I have a gasser parts truck that I will most likely be parting out
(hint,hint), I been aquiring parts and was going to restore it but now
with the A2, and lack of funds (bought a new place out in the country) I
think I'll take a few parts off of her for the A2, and part out the
rest, if anybody needs anything for a gasser contact me off list, I'm in
Buckeye, AZ (85326).

 If anybody can inform me about the PTO's it would be appreciated.

Thanks - Tom Kelly