Re: [MV] Fw: Some HMVs on film, but....

From: J. Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 07:08:13 PST

Hi Ron,

I will take a stab at it.
Warning my German sucks badly.
" Eye says it bettern than eye rights it or readn its ".
Or, " Ich gespeaks es besser dan ich schreiben kann oder
lazen tut ".

My attemps at translation will be below what you want done.
Once again there is no warranty implied or offered as to the
accruracy of my translation.

Jim Wiehe
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca