Re: [MV] Ebay seller * FRANKS SURPLUS **

From: Chris Petrell (taz-list@rawfire.torche.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 16:46:24 PST

> My only complaint with this dealer is that he will not ship to an
> "unverified"
> address... My home address is Paypal "verified" but the office address
> where
> I like to have items shipped (always have somebody on hand to sign, don't
> have
> to worry about somebody taking things off the porch, or the rain getting
> on
> boxes...)is not verified. No one else has a problem shipping to my
> office
> when I use Paypal, so Frank doesn't get any of my money...

I have had the same problem many times not with Franks's but other sites.
Its that whole security thing trying to avoid stolen credit cards from
being used. I'm a contractor thats working 6 hours from my "home" and I
need things for work here where I am, and I'm not willing to change my
billing to this location, as I'm only here for a limited time. Makes
dealing with new places a real pain. Often companies will ship things to
you no matter where you have been if you have dealt with them in the past.
 I've had to double ship things a few times, and then down the road the
companies often will ship it wherever I want. Just an FYI..
C.