Re: [MV] Ebay seller * FRANKS SURPLUS **

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 12:28:31 PST

My only complaint with this dealer is that he will not ship to an "unverified"
address... My home address is Paypal "verified" but the office address where
I like to have items shipped (always have somebody on hand to sign, don't have
to worry about somebody taking things off the porch, or the rain getting on
boxes...)is not verified. No one else has a problem shipping to my office
when I use Paypal, so Frank doesn't get any of my money...

I've got a long list of dealers that I send folks to, a medium length list of
folks that I go to but keep my eyes wide open and hold my breath, and an
extremely short list of folks I avoid. I can't say that this ratio holds for
any other "hobby" that I have been involved with...

I always appreciate hearing what other folks have to say about dealings they
have had, good and bad.

Best wishes,
CGarbee
www.garbee.net/~cabell