Re: [MV] M35A2 Question

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 11:15:33 PST

I thought there was just the Spicer PTO for the 3053? Clearance/backlash
adjustments via shims or gasket thickness.

If it comes down to it, you can adjust the backlash by using plastigage on
the gear teeth. I'd give that a shot first.......from what I remember they
don't give a pattern for engagement, just a clearance.

FWIW, looking in TM 9-2520-246-34P only shows one gasket for mounting - no
shims.

This is for the front PTO, BTW.

Greg