Re: Urgent Please.

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 01:59:57 PST

Dear Lami,
Jambo dude! Greetings to your mother also! May the rodents of fertility make excellent dung in her vegetable garden!
I know how painful that must have been for you. My own father was chased for thirty miles barefooted over broken glass by a wildcat and eaten alive. All we ever found was his toenails.
Regarding your generous offer, of course I'll help you. However, due to the recent multitude of generous offers like yours, namely from Mgmbo Mogambe from the Zaire Department of Mining, as well as Mr Vinktor Vactum from the Ministry of Precious Metals in Nairobi, Mr Genero Fulkgi from the Venezuela office of securities and commodities, Sheik Ali-Muhambra-Faguzzi-al-Jibbip from the Sayudi Oil ministry, etc, I will require a good faith cash fee before I can proceed further. Please send me USD $10,000 via Paypal or Western Union as soon as possible so we can form our partnership. You can understand how my personal expenses have mounted up, given all the generous offers I have been receiving as of late. I find that I am spending all my days either going to the bank with these huge deposits, or else faxing documents to some unfortunate refugeee of a government revolt somewhere. Only last week it was necessary to replace all of the floorboards in my Land Rover due to wear through from carrying so much bullion. Recently my favorite goat Melvin passed away from lack of food due to my frequent absences. I am also suffering from a giant yeast infection from all the paper dust.
Be assured of my discretion and confidence,and please do send the deposit soon.
Thank you my new friend! I will introduce you to the famous movie actor John Wayne when you come here to meet me!!
Yours truly,
Cougar Jack

Dear,

I am contacting you believing you are a honest and
trustworthy person.I believe you will not betray the
confidence I am willing to repose in you,for me to
have contacted you even though we've not met before.

My name is Lami Demba,the only son of late Mr.Goudalé
Demba who was the chairman President/Ceo,Cacao-Café &
Agro-Alimentaire industrie Plc.(SCAFECAO)"Bouake" and
ex-owner of Polyclinic LA-MADONNE,of the Republic of
Cote d'Ivoire.

You can find the story on this website:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2269238.stm

On 19th of September 2002,a group of so called rebels
took over the city of Bouake to over-throw the
Government of Mr. Laurent Gbagbo the President of Cote
d'Ivoire.On the next day morning at about 4:18am some
fractions of the same group of rebels break into our
house and killed our security guard and pass-through
the gate entrance to the main building and took my
father away to an un-known destination.

After about four hours later we found him (my father)
at the road side,by then he had been totally beaten
and was bleeding to death lying in the pool of his own
blood.From there,we rushed him to a near by hospital
and hours later he sent for my mother.So he told her
that he can not make it from the doctors diagnosis,he
also told her that it was because he(my father)was not
from the northern part of the country that he has been
treated this way and also being a political activist.

And again he said he is suspecting some of his
business partners for conspiracy and this sort of
brutality.He also told my mother that he deposited a
huge amount of money about US$ 10.5 million
dollars(Ten million five hundred thousand us dollars
only)in a Finance house in the Capital city of
Senegal(Dakar)and also told her where he kept the
whole documents concerning this deposit that is made
for investment purpose in the western world.

That same day,he(my father)gave up the ghost.Then
with the help of the French soldiers,we escaped to
Senegal,where we are now.I am now contacting you
believing you are honest and trustworthy to help us to
receive the money in your account for investment,I and
my mother has decided in compensating you 20%of the
total amount for your assistance.

Please do take your time to go through the mail and
get back to me so that I will simply introduce you to
the Finance house where the fund are being kept now
for onward transfer.

I am waiting for your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Lami Demba.