Re: [MV] 24v charger

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 02:36:52 PST

Charging batteries individually is the only way to go. The Chargetek 500 is
great, used it for two years now and my 4 year plus old batteries are very
happy. It is permanently mounted behind/below the companion seat of the
deuce. When parked at home, the truck is always within reach of an extension
cord to the house (120 vac needed).

Bjorn
MVPA 19212
Meadows of Dan, Virginia