Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] M35 Dirt/Gravel Hauler Weight Limit/BRAKES

From: Marc Strangfeld (mjstrangfeld@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 02:58:16 PST

To not trust the brakes on your truck is a sign of
poor maintenence. To remember the limitations is good
driving. If you haven't adjusted the brakes before,
it can help a lot. I've had to put the binders on a
few different times and I'm glad I had my seat belt
on. Of course I wasn't grossing 30,000lbs.+ either
but at 20,000 lb. my truck stops decent.

Marc

http://pub21.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=1783545563&album=16958