Re: [MV] HELP2

From: Santoken (santoken@bright.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 17:51:50 PST

It would be clear to me that the reason someone 'defaults' is becasue
there is no fear of 'real contact'.

So, you show up at the guy's house, you introduce yourself as Mr.
Soandso's friend and he wanted me to stop by and make sure that
everything was ok...seems that he was expecting ??????? some time ago
and didn't receive it. You then inform that individual that you are in
town doing some 'other business' (and emphasize the words 'Other
business') and your mutual friend wants this cleaned up so he can move
on to other stuff. Then as if you need to stop by later, or whether he
is ready to just finalize it now.

There you go, that's all there is to it. Let that individual's mind run
wild...you know exactly what you said...and you had no intention of
getting 'rough' but perhaps his perception was different...you play on that.

Kent