Humvees for sale

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 19:56:35 PST

OK folks,

     My limited supply of military Humvees are starting to come in. These
are original, rare to get like this and thought I would not get any more as
present policies are not letting them out complete for the past few years.
They are not pieced together junkers like found on Ebay. They were not
candidates for a gov't refurbishment but are 90-95% complete with beautiful
bodies, chassis with all drive train and suspension complete. Hoods usually
need work, radiator componets are missing or need work and engines usually
need rebuilding. On their feet ready to flatbed and make easy restoration
to show quality.

     Presently have a very rare complete M-1045 TOW missile carrier complete
with 2800 miles on the clock!!! Needs the usual cosmetics, seats etc, front
hood missing headlights, radiator and all glass need replacement. Nice
uparmored doors and all TOW mounts. Of all I have ever handled, this is
only the 3rd TOW received here as all are destroyed. (they don't want you
to have these!!) They are a heavier variant and the data plate shows it as
a TOW M-1045!!

   998's will soon be here so get your name in NOW.

     NO 97's, and come with a notarized bill of sale.

   Sorry, no dreamers or trades. Julian Burke