Re: [MV] Humvee's for sale Q's for the list....

From: Sean Nichols (Sean.Nichols@xilinx.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 11:43:44 PST

As best as I can remember.....

He got a call from the DMV the day before or so, and they said they
couldn't make it after all... they asked him where he got it, and where
it came from.. stuff like that. They were investigating that whole
title service tax fraud deal.

Bottom line, they never did anything, never visited him, and haven't
bugged him about it since.

Sean Nichols
'42 IHC FFN-3 Crash Truck
'71 AMG M35A2