Re: [MV] Questions on HMMWV and NSN for Swampers on 4 wheel forum

From: Vadim Kogan (vadim@XCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 09:56:18 PST

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 09:47:15AM -0800, Bob Ternes wrote:

> --- Vadim Kogan <vadim@XCF.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:
>
> > I don't feel like registering, so please
> > crosspost...
>

> Wow - sounds like you really know that vehicle!

It's all about the pain. And long showers that still don't get the grease
out. And the urge to use the wirebrush to clean the eyes. And strange looks
at my normally-clean computer-related job. In reality, a 1in body lift is a
rather uncommon thing for a HMMWV. Most people here restore them, and
civilian H1 owners are usually not here and they have a number of
differences. I was somewhat forced to do the lift, though :-(

Vadim.