Re: [MV] Warbirds on PBS

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 19:12:23 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "J. Forster" <jfor@quik.com>

> The local PBS station just ran a piece about the Collings Foundation's
warbirds,
> including flying footage, on The Antiques Roadshow spinoff FYI.
>
> -John

Not trying to brag, but I flew aboard their B-17 a few years ago and took
the camcorder with me. I took about 30 minutes of video. Cool to watch,
but I now wish I didn't. I spent my time making sure I documented the
experience and didn't enjoy the trip like I should have.

It cost $300 back then. Worth every penny.

Joe Trapp