Re: [MV] Warbirds on PBS

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 20:31:04 PST

> Not trying to brag, but I flew aboard their B-17 a few years ago and
> took
> the camcorder with me. I took about 30 minutes of video. Cool to
> watch,
> but I now wish I didn't. I spent my time making sure I documented the
> experience and didn't enjoy the trip like I should have.

Ah... the bloody sacrifices we must make for the preservation of
memories :-/ I have countless pics/videos of stuff I did and I too
remember thinking as I put the camera away... "where am I and what did
I just do?". I find that years later I don't regret it because a good
video is far better than a fuzzy memory.

> It cost $300 back then. Worth every penny.

My dad just flew in the B-17 this past summer and I think the price is
still, the same.

Steve