9 ton civilian trailers for sale

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 20:41:28 PST

We are buying some new trailer for our businesses and are probably going to
sell a couple of our 9 ton trailers. I post here because people have
expressed interest in buying trailers to haul trucks and so forth with. I
have used mine to haul many deuce here to the estate. If you not interested
in buying a good used 9 ton Trailking trailer, hit delete now.

My trailer is for sure for sale. It has electric brakes, which are tricky
with a 24 volt truck, and a ring connection. Works great behind a deuce.
It is pictured on my web site at:

http://www.joetrapp.com/pages/958685/index.htm

It's near the bottom. Good tires. 9 ton capacity. Yellow. Wood deck.
$3500. The ring is adjustable in height. Located in Blythewood, SC.

The other trailer is identical except, air brakes. Not sure if we are going
to sell it.

If anyone is interested let me know. I just thought I would offer it here
before we put in the heavy equipment trader. These are both ex-Ryder
equipment rentals. We buy a lot of ex-Ryder stuff. You might check with
your local Ryder (heavy equipment) shop for deals on stuff.

Joe Trapp