Re: [MV] Muncie Indiana

From: dmaguire@mchsi.com
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 14:23:29 PST

Hi Jim,

In addition to the armored vehicle museum in Anderson, head on up north a
little bit farther to the Kruse WW2 Victory Museum in Auburn, IN. It is right
off of I69. They have almost 200 vehicles including an armor clad Dragon
Wagon, an LVT, lots of German halftracks (and a couple of US), a German 88, and
so on.

Hope this helps,
Dan
Auburn, IN