Re: [MV] Think this will go for under $20k?

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 09:37:00 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "EUGENE PANTANO" <TRUKS1@msn.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] Think this will go for under $20k?

> Hmmm..did you see the wiring.??? Gene

"So I says to meself, 'Self', I says, 'why does a guy wanna send all that
money to MVP for thems original type wires when they's a perfeckly good NAPA
down by Joe's Pool Hall!' See? Them fancified city critters thinks they kin
git one over on us porch-dwellin' folk, but I gots *their* number all
right!"

(Disclaimer: No actual Bubbas were harmed in the making of this paragraph.)