Re: [MV] Think this will go for under $20k?

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 09:45:57 PST

I noticed he's also extremely proud of his AMERICAN REINFORCED STEEL TRACKS,
SPROCKETS AND ROLLERS. Probably because he doesn't trust those FRENCH
REINFORCED STEEL TRACKS, SPROCKETS AND ROLLERS after their poor showing at
Dien Bien Phu. :)

(Someone will wind up paying 50K for this thing, trot it out to the National
MVPA Convention, and wonder why people aren't lining up to hand him
trophies. Sad really. Maybe we should invent a Polypropylene Anachronistic
14 Ga. Underhood Rainbow Trophy just for the occasion -- with a set of those
cheesy NAPA wire-crimpers immortalized in bronze for the top-piece.)