looking for

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 10:19:52 PST

Hi all,

starting to think of what I need for work this year and I'm looking to
purchase 2 - 2.5 ton deuces. They need to have the sf97 or title even
better. they need to be cargo style and they need to be diesels. Would like
both to be runners with not much work to be done to them. If anyone out here
has some for sale please contact me off list and send pictures and address
so I can work on a shipping cost.

Regards,

Mark Anderson
Anderson & Anderson Investigations
www.mvpa.ca and www.aasurplus.ca
Prairie Command Member - MVPA Member #25472
M.C.C. Canada Member #3203
ARMORED M75 APC
'56 GMC M-220 - '68 Kaiser M109A3
'78 BMW 728 ARMORED
'84 M1009 - '84 M1009 and '85 M1008
"Your Full Line Military Surplus/Arms Dealer"
208 Hwy 16 West
Box 692
Neepawa, MB R0J1H0