Re: [MV] CUCV Glow Plugs

From: Ted Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 06:52:33 PST

At 07:53 02/21/05 -0600, Sonny Heath wrote:
>You will no doubt get some flak from that post, or I would at least. lol
>Sonny

Guess I might, though that wasn't my intention.
Just contributing to the list.
I really don't expect anyone to agree with me.

On this topic, I've gone so far as to reverse engineer the CUCV
control card and system to better understand what it does and how.
I've also tried different plugs and logged measurements of same.
Voltages, current draw, etc.

Hope to put together an article about it all.
It will not pay the bills and last I checked I've several stacks
worthy of a writeup or 3, but things come up and these get pushed back.

You just happened on something that I worked on last fall so
I just supplied you with some input.

Hope it was of some help. : )
Ted.